Who We Are
Amplifon Middle East is Egypt’s foremost-dedicated hearing aid specialist. It was established during 2003, as a subsidiary of Amplifon S.p.A., the worldwide leader in the distribution of hearing solutions and small hearing aids in 22 countries with 3200 shop-in-shop and corners, 2100 direct points of sale, and 5200 professionals worldwide.
Amplifon Middle East supports the global mission of helping people with hearing problems rediscover what it means to live life to its fullest through solutions based on individual needs that guarantee complete satisfaction. Our network of 32 branches in Egypt act as hearing care centers so that people with hearing impairment are never far from expert advice from Cairo to Aswan.
Amplifon holds the only quality management system certified from (Technischer Uberwachungs Verein) - TUV Nord (the Technical Inspections Organizations) - German certification body - ISO 9001 as a hearing services provider in the Egyptian market.
Amplifon Middle East’s mission is to restore the joy of living to all people with hearing impairment, and allow them to obtain total satisfaction in their daily life communications.
We pledge excellence in everything we sell and market, providing the safest, most effective and highest quality products and hearing services. We also take it upon ourselves to continuously improve our services through innovation, diligent market research and development. Ours is an unyielding commitment to be the very best.
By following our mission and growing our company, we intend to make a difference in the lives of customers, employees, shareholders and other stakeholders including physicians.
Our Core Values
Our core values are motivated by our mission to provide our clients with satisfaction their daily communication. We are dedicated to working with the highest levels of integrity and honesty. We are eager to stay innovation and responsive to the latest advances and consumer needs, through constant learning and development, teamwork, and communication.
We Are Committed
- To work in close collaboration with the medical community towards the shared mission of hearing restoration.
- To maintain credibility and integrity as a multi faceted hearing services provider, and ascertain that commercial decisions never override the highest ethical standards.
- To strengthen and improve the quality of our service by continuously training and coaching our staff.
- To anticipate client requests and do our best to fulfill them.
- To maintain and reinforce first class and professional services to its customers through the adherence to the ISO 9001 requirements.
We Are Committed